.

 
Blades & Barrels
LEGNA:Ling
Dominance War
Revelation:75
Monument Series
Graphic Art
Photography
Music Compositions
Cuisine
Misc
Graphic treatment for Olivia Lufkin
Friday, March 09, 2007
Card Edit

Taking a break from 3D and conceptual works, so I did a quickie graphic work of Olivia Lufkin.This 1 here is the 4th in my Card series... I think I'm too into Silent Hill recently. For those interested, her details can be found in this link. She has been 1 of my favourite artistes ever since her D&D days.

Below are some old graphic works I did of Olivia, they are in my DeviantART but since I'm having my latest work of her here, so I'll include them here as well.
*Feel free to download the wallpapers but please do not alter the artworks. Thanks and enjoy!



wallpapers


Sepia remix

Ice remix

Fire remix

Labels: ,

posted by Kyori @ 20:08  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Kyori
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My other sites
Scale Modelling
Arts
Friends
Powered by


BLOGGER


© J's Style 2005-2008 . . Contact Kyori.