.

 
Blades & Barrels
LEGNA:Ling
Dominance War
Revelation:75
Monument Series
Graphic Art
Photography
Music Compositions
Cuisine
Misc
Alpha Murasame: Red Widow?
Saturday, February 24, 2007

Actually this red color scheme was done before the final low-visibility color scheme of the Black Widow. I took the red a bit overboard and ended up having a lot of red instead of just the cockpit and the ALTER's compartment. I scrapped this color scheme because it doesn't match the color placement of a real Black Widow, plus I didn't want people to misunderstand that I am a fanboy of Char or Athrun(no, I don't mean that being a fan of these 2 characters is a sin...).
Although I did not use this color scheme but will still keep it in case I have a need for it later on... perhaps as the color scheme for the ace pilot of a certain Alpha Murasame squadron etc.

Labels: , ,

posted by Kyori @ 03:45  
2 Comments:
  • At 24/4/07 03:05, Blogger G-rosquick said…

    Hi,

    I've seen your blog while searching for murasame model kits, and found your concept really interresting ! This gave me also ideas for a murasame model kit, you can see the thread here :
    http://www.hobbyforever.info/forum/index.php?showtopic=2583

    It's in french, but if you want some explanations, you're welcome.

     
  • At 24/4/07 12:39, Blogger Kyori said…

    Hi there,
    Thanks for the interest in my Alpha Murasame.
    I have visited the forum for a look but most of the picture links are broken, so I don't really have an overall look at your model kit.
    I did saw the thrusters at the rear which has kinda resemblance to mine but bigger in size.
    Will be looking forward to the finish model.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Kyori
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My other sites
Scale Modelling
Arts
Friends
Powered by


BLOGGER


© J's Style 2005-2008 . . Contact Kyori.