.

 
Blades & Barrels
LEGNA:Ling
Dominance War
Revelation:75
Monument Series
Graphic Art
Photography
Music Compositions
Cuisine
Misc
Alpha Murasame: in flight
Monday, February 12, 2007




Some pictures of the crafts in training flight routine. The last picture is a simulation of the Bawoos in flight from Meaningless War 0091. My favourite is the 1st picture... but seems like I have seen something similar before but can't remember where.


*I have forgotten where I got the pictures of the sky from, so please kindly drop me a mail or message if anyone happens to know.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Kyori @ 17:03  
2 Comments:
  • At 4/10/08 22:15, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why don't u create the MS form???Since it doesn't have any feet,why don't create it as a hover suit???That might still look good....with the "Black Widow"s design,i'd say it'll look much better than than the original Murasame(which only looked like a downgraded Zeta)

     
  • At 5/10/08 15:53, Blogger Kyori said…

    Hi there,
    My intention is to have a MA to be the main mecha. A MA that suppressed other MS, thus I didn't create the MS form.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Kyori
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My other sites
Scale Modelling
Arts
Friends
Powered by


BLOGGER


© J's Style 2005-2008 . . Contact Kyori.