.

 
Blades & Barrels
LEGNA:Ling
Dominance War
Revelation:75
Monument Series
Graphic Art
Photography
Music Compositions
Cuisine
Misc
Concept Art: Alpha Murasame
Saturday, February 24, 2007


Some initial rough design sketches of the Alpha Murasame. Seems like the final design wasn't from any of these. lol


Top picture:
I took away half of each leg and it's looking good, in fact I quite like the design on the left. I played a bit on the wing design too... they look ok in the drawings but definitely not ok in the physical model. They look really weird without half of each leg.

Bottom picture:
I retained the full legs in these set of design but took away the feet and replace them with thrusters, figuring that the feet will be of no use since it is a MA-only and not a transformable MS. The left design pretty much made it to the final cut as the Mass Production Model.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Kyori @ 02:30  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Kyori
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My other sites
Scale Modelling
Arts
Friends
Powered by


BLOGGER


© J's Style 2005-2008 . . Contact Kyori.