.

 
Blades & Barrels
LEGNA:Ling
Dominance War
Revelation:75
Monument Series
Graphic Art
Photography
Music Compositions
Cuisine
Misc
Alpha Murasame: Black Widow
Monday, February 12, 2007



I have completed the Alpha Murasame at last! I named it Black Widow because of the ALTER-system(ah! I forgot the sketches of how the ALTER-system will look like when it is in operation... ermm next time then). After deciding on the name, I continue to choose a color scheme that resembles it. I had it in low-visibility colors and placed a red on the ALTER's compartment, simulating the famous red marking at the Black Widow's abdomen... with the overall look resembling the Black Widow itself.

If you have noticed, the name of the pilot for the Black Widow is a female's and I will be designing her together with some conceptual works next.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Kyori @ 16:39  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Kyori
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My other sites
Scale Modelling
Arts
Friends
Powered by


BLOGGER


© J's Style 2005-2008 . . Contact Kyori.