.

 
Blades & Barrels
LEGNA:Ling
Dominance War
Revelation:75
Monument Series
Graphic Art
Photography
Music Compositions
Cuisine
Misc
J's Style Teriyaki Chicken Don?
Sunday, March 25, 2007

Today's menu:
Rice topped with fried cabbage, Scrambled Eggs, Pan-fried chicken thigh meat with self-formulated sauce and Shichimi Togarashi for the finishing touch.

Another fusion dish of mine. I have been cooking this pretty often lately, just love the taste of it... it's kinda towards the Japanese. It will taste even more like Japanese if I have Japanese rice(Japonica) and Japanese soy sauce(Shoyu)... it will be best if I have Teriyaki sauce too!

Labels:

posted by Kyori @ 20:02  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Kyori
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My other sites
Scale Modelling
Arts
Friends
Powered by


BLOGGER


© J's Style 2005-2008 . . Contact Kyori.