.

 
Blades & Barrels
LEGNA:Ling
Dominance War
Revelation:75
Monument Series
Graphic Art
Photography
Music Compositions
Cuisine
Misc
Total Chaos: Grim Reaper
Wednesday, August 29, 2007




Completed the Total Chaos at last! Really took me awhile to get the mappings done. Some of my friends complained that the Alpha Murasame wasn't properly mapped or textured, so I decided to try and give the Total Chaos a more proper mapping and texturing treatment... I hope it doesn't look that bad though... lol.
I don't really like the green of the original Chaos hence I chose this light bluish green as a contrast to the black of the Alpha Murasame.

The pilot is a guy named Remi Fiero, with a pretty big ego and doesn't like losing to females... will get more into him later. Next up will be doing the in-flight shots of the Total Chaos, so till then!

Labels: , ,

posted by Kyori @ 05:46  
3 Comments:
  • At 29/8/07 20:41, Blogger The Animator wannabe said…

    Oh my, that's a pretty sweet vehicle!!!

    Hi I am a animator-wanna-be from Singapore too like you. It's a small world that I got to see that you blog too!

     
  • At 26/8/08 23:19, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    very good job there! i am impressed!
    you should send some of your work to Bandai etc...

    Keep up your good job, you will be famous soon!

     
  • At 27/8/08 11:41, Blogger Kyori said…

    Thankies fellows ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Kyori
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My other sites
Scale Modelling
Arts
Friends
Powered by


BLOGGER


© J's Style 2005-2008 . . Contact Kyori.