.

 
Blades & Barrels
LEGNA:Ling
Dominance War
Revelation:75
Monument Series
Graphic Art
Photography
Music Compositions
Cuisine
Misc
J's Style Western Fried Rice with Fried Wantons?
Wednesday, August 01, 2007


Today's menu:
My own version of western fried rice complete with western taste! haha... with fried wantons.

I named this dish the Imperial Crown! lolx... Totally fusion! Where else can you find such a dish other than in J's menu? Hmm... those shreds of carrot seems to disappear in the final presentation. I think I need to work more on the presentation, the arrangement looks unprofessional to me. Well, I am not a professional chef after all.

Labels:

posted by Kyori @ 20:15  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Kyori
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My other sites
Scale Modelling
Arts
Friends
Powered by


BLOGGER


© J's Style 2005-2008 . . Contact Kyori.