.

 
Blades & Barrels
LEGNA:Ling
Dominance War
Revelation:75
Monument Series
Graphic Art
Photography
Music Compositions
Cuisine
Misc
Yo, wassup?!
Monday, June 25, 2007
The month of May and most of June had been very terrible for me. Some bad news have affected me tremendously, so bad that I can't even concentrate on my work and almost losing myself totally. It's pretty weird why I reacted like that as I have never been like that before... it's weird because the bad news were not directly related to me. A friend of mine even said "I have known you for 10 years, this is the 1st time that I see you in such a bad state" LOL

Well, I have faced it bravely and decided to put the incidents in the past behind me(I still need time for that though). It's time to move on and perhaps starts a new chapter in my life.
posted by Kyori @ 21:39  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Kyori
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My other sites
Scale Modelling
Arts
Friends
Powered by


BLOGGER


© J's Style 2005-2008 . . Contact Kyori.