.

 
Blades & Barrels
LEGNA:Ling
Dominance War
Revelation:75
Monument Series
Graphic Art
Photography
Music Compositions
Cuisine
Misc
Ling: cel-shaded
Sunday, February 01, 2009

An action pose of Ling throwing razor blades from the blades' magazines on her thighs. I'm practicing on tonal perception hence used cel-shading.
This piece is supposed to be a collaboration with my friend Sandara. I draw the lineart and she colors it but she is a very busy person, so hopefully she will get it done one day. I believe a lot of people will love to see her version of my character.

Gonna do a few more pieces of Ling before moving to other characters. I'm also gonna do a write up on her ability soon.

Labels: , ,

posted by Kyori @ 23:22  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Kyori
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My other sites
Scale Modelling
Arts
Friends
Powered by


BLOGGER


© J's Style 2005-2008 . . Contact Kyori.