.

 
Blades & Barrels
LEGNA:Ling
Dominance War
Revelation:75
Monument Series
Graphic Art
Photography
Music Compositions
Cuisine
Misc
COMING SOON!... Monument Series 02
Sunday, November 09, 2008

The 2nd piece in the Monument series is finally here, since the 1st piece Freedom Gundam in 2005!

It is now displaying at the annual event BAKUC(Bandai Action Kit Universal Cup) in Takashimaya's B2 Arena in Singapore, from 6th November till 1st December. There are some other fantastic entries too, pop over for a look if you are in Singapore.
The photoshoot is over and will upload the pictures soon. Stay tune!

P.S.
Some said I concentrate too much on the artistic & creative value of my Monument series but neglected to showcase my model-modifying skills. Hmm... there is, but not much. Ok then, I'll incorporate and work more on that aspect from the 3rd piece onwards.

Labels: ,

posted by Kyori @ 14:26  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Kyori
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My other sites
Scale Modelling
Arts
Friends
Powered by


BLOGGER


© J's Style 2005-2008 . . Contact Kyori.