.

 
Blades & Barrels
LEGNA:Ling
Dominance War
Revelation:75
Monument Series
Graphic Art
Photography
Music Compositions
Cuisine
Misc
J's Style Simple Soup
Monday, April 14, 2008

Today's menu:
Simple flavored soup with egg, fish balls, tofu, cabbages, carrots & chives.

Have been cooking this quite a lot lately, a real simple home-cooked soup. This dish might not be healthy to those who are conscious about cholesterol since I added an egg into it, but it is
simple, plain and healthy enough for me. :)

Labels:

posted by Kyori @ 03:56  
2 Comments:
  • At 4/5/08 12:29, Blogger eneres said…

    Man that knows how to cook is cool!

    anyway tks for dropping a note on my blog.. u have a cool blog..

    i will add u in my list. :)

     
  • At 5/5/08 09:03, Blogger eneres said…

    hey u seriously need a tag board or something.. haha.. i have no choice but to reply here in ya comments box, coz im not sure if you will return to check my blog out again.. haha

    btw i'm a woman of my words hockay! :P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Kyori
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My other sites
Scale Modelling
Arts
Friends
Powered by


BLOGGER


© J's Style 2005-2008 . . Contact Kyori.