.

 
Blades & Barrels
LEGNA:Ling
Dominance War
Revelation:75
Monument Series
Graphic Art
Photography
Music Compositions
Cuisine
Misc
Getting famous?!
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
After the 1/144 Mickey Gundam, here comes a SD Mickey Gundam. lolx... Well, I did not build this, it was shown to me by my friend. I think it's interesting to know that there are someone out there, cool enough to build a SD version of this Mickey Gundam. I really never expected that. haha
Too bad this is the only picture I have of it. So what do you think? There might be 1/100 or even 1/60 versions in the future... who knows ya? hehe
posted by Kyori @ 19:36  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Kyori
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My other sites
Scale Modelling
Arts
Friends
Powered by


BLOGGER


© J's Style 2005-2008 . . Contact Kyori.