.

 
Blades & Barrels
LEGNA:Ling
Dominance War
Revelation:75
Monument Series
Graphic Art
Photography
Music Compositions
Cuisine
Misc
Remington M700 Sniper Rifle
Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Guns n' Swords have always been my interest since childhood and I would really love to collect them, either life-size replicas or scale-models. Recently, I happen to discover 2 sets of 1/6 Gun Collection Series with a list of 18 guns in total... in a local toy shop. They are quite pricy, so I will take my time to collect them... perhaps 1 per week.
The 1st in my collection is of course my favourite gun-type of all... the Sniper Rifle(my favourite is the H&K PSG-1). Both sets offer the same M700... 1 which I already owned and the other is a camouflaged version. Every gun in this Series comes with a gun rack to hold the gun upright, pretty cool ain't it? The scope of this model can be removed and the bolt can be pulled out as well. I neither remove the seamline nor remodelled the rifle as it is a pre-painted toy model... well, details has been quite decent. I only gave the metallic-looking parts a more shiny glossy look and added lens to each side of the scope.

Next week, I should be getting either the M16 or the AK47. So it's only the M700 for now... I took a few pictures of it and they can be viewed in this gallery. Enjoys =)
posted by Kyori @ 01:33  
1 Comments:
  • At 1/6/07 22:03, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Could you sms me the adress and name of the shop which sells the 1/6 models? my number is 97335107

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Kyori
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My other sites
Scale Modelling
Arts
Friends
Powered by


BLOGGER


© J's Style 2005-2008 . . Contact Kyori.