.

 
Blades & Barrels
LEGNA:Ling
Dominance War
Revelation:75
Monument Series
Graphic Art
Photography
Music Compositions
Cuisine
Misc
Zeta Gundam : Green Diver's Titan version
Thursday, April 27, 2006
MSZ-006-4Z
ZETA GUNDAM : GREEN DIVER'S TITAN VERSION
BANDAI HGUC 1/144 scale plastic kit



This Zeta Gundam is my 1st model kit in the year 2006 after almost 7 months without having made a complete model. I kinda like the Zeta Gundam in which Amuro Ray piloted in Green Diver and I happened to have this kit, so I decided to make it the Titan version since there ain't a Titan version from Green Diver out there.

A lot of people are asking why Amuro Ray's Zeta Gundam has no green in it, if it's called Green Diver? Well, that I do not know why... but that gives me an idea. I have the missing "green" applied on my Titan's Zeta Gundam, giving it a feel of a real Green Diver's Zeta Gundam.

Nowadays when talking about Titan, people usually associate it with A.O.Z. I pretty much like the idea of seperating the 2 shades of blue with a yellow stripe, but that is the design of the Titan Test Team... in which I do not wish to do the same with my Titan's Zeta Gundam. Therefore, I did a graduation of the 2 shades of green instead. This style of mine has been used in my early model kits... 1/144 S-Gundam booster unit, Blood Angel and OSF Strike Gundam... so it's really ain't something new. I always have a habit of doing graduation colors... perhaps it's because of my profession as a Designer... used to airbrushing when back in school those donkey years.

I only did minor modifications and some detail-up of this kit. They can be viewed in this gallery. I hope you will enjoy it. =)

posted by Kyori @ 23:39  
1 Comments:
  • At 7/1/10 20:10, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Kyori
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My other sites
Scale Modelling
Arts
Friends
Powered by


BLOGGER


© J's Style 2005-2008 . . Contact Kyori.