.

 
Blades & Barrels
LEGNA:Ling
Dominance War
Revelation:75
Monument Series
Graphic Art
Photography
Music Compositions
Cuisine
Misc
My 1st Hebe tee design!
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
The final product!

Hebe was here in Singapore for 2 sessions of concert on the 15th and an autograph session on the 16th of January. I attended the autograph session but before that, I thought why not wear something different yet not too loud to attend the event? So I came up with the idea of cropping out her picture with the letters of her english name... and that is how the design was born.

I made it quite subtle that if you didn't take a closer look, you will thought that it is some average design at the front of the tee but if you take a closer look, you will see that it is actually a picture of Hebe cropped inside her own english name.
This picture is actually a fashion shot of Hebe taken from a fashion magazine. I chose it simply because it looks 'fashion' plus the color is just perfect for a noir-sepia tone to be incorporated with either a black or white tee. The font was carefully chosen so that her eyes and mouth are not cropped out.

Pre-production preview visuals

Initially I have a hard time deciding to print on a black tee or a white tee. Although the design will stand out more on a black tee but in the end I go ahead with the white tee, simply because the overall visual felt more 'fashion'(again) on a white tee.
* I have friends and Hebe fans who wanted the tee... but I don't think I will be printing it for sale. ;p

I showed Hebe the tee at the autograph session, she was pretty surprised and used a sweet innocent voice(I can sense much gratitude in it) to say 'thank you' to me. So naturally, I was surprised by her reaction too... or should I say 'mesmerized' at the same time. Hehe... I was being mesmerized so much that I mistakenly shake her left hand with my right hand... lolx (Her left hand was facing down, not sideway... and my right hand was facing up, so it looked like her left hand was placed on top of my right hand) XD... Besides that, I have also forgotten to ask her if she can sign on my tee! Really regret that I didn't ask... I am pretty sure that this will be the 1st ever tee she ever signed on if she did... and I would have had the tee framed up, for being the one and only tee design available in this world with her signature on it.

So... not a bad birthday I had afterall. But sigh... how come I have a feeling that I am becoming more and more like a fan... zzz

Labels: ,

posted by Kyori @ 21:46  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Kyori
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My other sites
Scale Modelling
Arts
Friends
Powered by


BLOGGER


© J's Style 2005-2008 . . Contact Kyori.