.

 
Blades & Barrels
LEGNA:Ling
Dominance War
Revelation:75
Monument Series
Graphic Art
Photography
Music Compositions
Cuisine
Misc
Mecha Silhouettes
Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rough silhouette sketches of the mechas in LEGNA:LING.

I will add in the details and improve on the design accordingly when I start working on each of them. The only one with details added is the M19-Phoenix as seen previously. The basic design for each of them are inspired by creatures/things etc around us. Make a guess which is which. :D

By the way, they are not to scale with each other. The Phoenix and the tank are scaled to real-world machines... but as for the others, I will have a human figure beside it to indicate it's scale when I work on them individually, later. More to come ya!

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Kyori @ 02:20  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Kyori
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My other sites
Scale Modelling
Arts
Friends
Powered by


BLOGGER


© J's Style 2005-2008 . . Contact Kyori.